Fire Alarm Control Panel R3500
The panel R3500 hereinafter R3500 can be manufactured in three design variants:
- R3510 – with a blind door, remote control panels (OCP) and indication panels OIP40;
- R3520 – with a control panel (OCP) mounted in the instrument door, and remote indication panels OIP40;
- R3530 – with an OCP and indication panel OIP40 mounted in the instrument door.
All the instrument design variants have a capability to connect external remote control and indication panels.
Up to 10 units can be mounted into the Fire Alarm Control Panel depending on the necessary functions.The following units are mounted by default:
- PSU-5 - power supply unit;
- PMU-5 - power management unit;
- PCU-R3 - peripheral control unit.
- REL-16 - relay unit;
- NET-2 (net unit) –FCPBus interface unit;
- MMI-2 (man machine interface unit) –MMIBus interface unit;
- PCU-R3 - peripheral control unit;
- LAN-1 - local area network unit.
Depending on the design variant of the instrument R3500, it can be equipped with the operator con-trol panel OCP. The OCP is connected via the MMIBus interface. The distance between R3500 and OCP shall not exceed 1000 m.
Each panel R3500 supports connection of the indication panels OIP40. Up to 8 indication panels can be connected to the design variants R3510 and R3520. The panel R3530 includes one indication panel already, therefore only up to 7 indication panels OIP40 can be connected to it.The PCU-R3 unit as part of R3500 is operated with the following addressable devices:
- Optical Smoke Detector OSD64;
- Heat Detector HD29;
- Optical/heat detector OHD64;
- Manual Call Point MCP11;
- Input module IM1, IM4;
- Input Output Control module IOCM43;
- Output Module OM1, OM4;
- Power Output Module POM1;
- Output control module OCM1, OCM4;
- Input Output Module IOM22;
- Loop Isolator LI.