IOCM43 Input Output Control module
IOCM43 Input Output Control module is designed to connected conventional fire alarm detectors in the addressable system, and to communicate the alarm loop state information to the receiving and controlling panel. It is designed to operate as a part of the addressable system controlled by the R3500 receiving and control alarm device.
|Supply voltage||10,5 - 28,5 V|
|Current consumption at power supply voltage 12/24V, at most||35 mА / 25 mА|
|Number of Alarm Loops (controlled loops with annunciators)||4|
|Alarm Loop voltage||24 V±10%|
|Max load current of smoke/heat detector's alarm loop||3 mА / 1,2 mА|
Currents switched by contacts of dry contact type relay:
- up to 30 V DC, at most
- up to 250V AC, at most
|Current switched by electronic switch, at most||0,5 А|
|Overall dimensions, no more than||108х170х42 mm|
|Length of communication line wires between the module and code entry device and/or reader, max||50 m|
|Weight, no more than||250 g|
|Operating temperature range||-25 to +55°С|
IOCM43 input output control module provides:
- connection with conventional heat, smoke, manual or linear fire detectors;
- safety reset of the loop to prevent from false alarm;
- alarm loops functional check and output control indicator lines for break and short circuit;
- alarm control - indicator panels and audible alarms;
- different modes of power outputs operation;
- Module power supply is realized from external power source of 12 or 24V.
- Addressable communication lines are electrically isolated from the control module power lines.
- 4 alarm loops;
- 2 outputs with circuit break control;
- 1 dry contact type output.
- Type 1 - - smoke alarm loop with control of short circuit and break to connect with stand alone smoke detectors, manual detectors, linear detectors. When one of the alarms in the loops triggers, control module switches to ‘Fire 1” state (when safety reset is activated, switching is done after repeated triggering of one alarm after safety reset). The control module switches to “Fire 2” state only when two fume detectors or one manual detector are activated.
- Type 3 - heat alarm loop with control of short circuit and break to connect with stand alone heat detectors. When one of the heat detectors triggers, control module switches to “Fire 1” state; switching to "Fire 2" state is initiated only when two heat detectors are activated.