OSD64 Optical Smoke Detector
|Power supply||from ACL (28 - 36 V)|
|Detector sensitivity||0,05 to 0,20 dB/m|
|The detector remains functional when affected by air flow rate|
|background luminance of artificial or natural light sources||up to 10 m/s up to 12000 lx|
|LED flashing frequency in stand-by / "Fire" mode||0,2 Hz/2 Hz|
|Detector overall dimensions of the with base, no more than||Ø93×44 mm|
|Detector weight, including base, no more than||120 g|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 to +55°С spec.des. from -40 to +70°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
- smoke concentration measurement;
- measuring results processing using special algorithms and "Fire" signal transmission to receiving and control panel;
- detector operation mode indication;
- automatic dust compensation of smoke chamber to exclude false alarms;
- functioning test with a button or OT-1 special optical tester.
Power supply and data exchange of the detector is performed via a two-wire ACL. The detector does not respond to humidity changes and to the presence of flame and natural or artificial light.
The detachable connection between the sensor and the base provides easy installation, mounting, and maintenance of the detector.
Circular contacts allow easy mounting of the detector without orientation with respect to the socket.
To facilitate ACL shielded cables installation, cable mounting plate is provided on the base (option).
It can be mounted on dropped ceiling using a special socket combined with mounting rings.