OPOP 2-35 24 V sound fire alarm device
OPOP 2-35 24 V security and fire sound alarm (siren) is designed for audible warning signals generation in security and fire alarm systems, and for annunciation in case of abnormal situations, such as actuation of dry chemical, gas or water-based firefighting systems and other events.
|Supply voltage, from the DC mains||24 V|
|Current consumption for 12 V power supply||no more than 35 mA|
|Current consumption for 24 V power supply||no more than 70 mA|
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m||at least 100 dB|
|Audio-signal frequency range||2-4 kHz|
|Overall dimensions||87x88х44 mm|
|Ingress protection rating||IP 41|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 to +55 °C|
The OPOP 2-35 24 V security and fire sound alarm is intended for connection to 12V DC power supply.
The OPOP 2-35 24 V security and fire sound alarm has the following features:
- ergonomic and modern design that meets the requirements of any customer;
- the OPOP 2-35 security and fire sound alarm case design allows its outdoor use;
- the alarm design provides the ability to mount it both on horizontal and vertical surfaces;
- the alarm is protected against ingress of solid particles (dust) and vertical dropping;
- the OPOP 2-35 security and fire sound alarm low current consumption allows considerable reduction of electricity costs, and the capacity costs of power supply used;
- the alarm remains functional after application to outputs of reverse voltage;
- microprocessor-based setting of signal frequency;
- the OPOP 2-35 security and fire sound alarm is designed in three variants of color: white, red, red and white.