PKU-1 prot.R3 addressable devices programming unit
|Power supply - independent||4 AAA type batteries|
|Power on||by holding down any button|
|Overall dimensions, no more than||94х170х70 mm|
|Weight, no more than||350 g|
|Operating temperature range||+5 to +55°С|
PKU-1 prot.R3 programmer is a portable self-powered compact device (4 batteries of AAA type).
- viewing and changing device address;
- testing detectors using laser tester.
Connection of other addressable devices is provided via a terminal in the upper part of the PKU-1 prot.R3 panel.
To power-up the programmer press and hold any key on the screen for 2 seconds.
Automatic power-off is in 20 seconds unless an addressable device is connected. Automatic programmer power-off is in 60 seconds after the last pressing the key in case an addressable device is connected.
To set a new parameter of an addressable device the following steps should be taken:
- connect an addressable device to the programmer socket;
- press the "Reading" button;
- set the device address using the keys "+1", "+10", "+100";
- Complete the device addressing procedure by pressing the "save" key.
the first part is the control and indicating panel ACL number. This number is set automatically when connecting an addressable device to a corresponding ACL of the device.
The second part is the device number in the loop, from 1 to 250.