AKP-1 prot.R3 addressable protocol converter is designed for integration into “Rubezh” security and fire alarm addressable systems of third party equipment.
|External power supply voltage||10-14V|
Current consumption from the ACL
||Not more than 500 μA|
|Current consumption from external source||Not more than 125 μA|
|USB interfaces number||1|
ACL outputs number
|Number of RS-485 outputs||1|
Number of the devices connected with RS-485
||Not more than 30|
|Overall dimensions, no more than||84õ125õ37 mm|
|Weight, no more than||100 g|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +40°Ñ|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
AKP-1 prot.R3 addressable protocol converter ensures the following:
- Direct and reverse conversion of addressable communication line protocol of the “Rubezh” security and fire alarm and RS-485 interface protocol of third party equipment.
- Connected devices control
- Connected devices management
- Light indicators of module operation states and communication with central panel.
- Decapsulation control
- Zebra, produced by Okhrannaia Technika, LLC (Forteza) - save area activation/deactivation management, alarms receiving with activated subarea specified.
- Fosfor produced by Okhrannaia Technika, LLC (Forteza) - illumination control.
- MIP-2 produced by Spetspribor, LLC - alarm loops state control, transmission of “Norm”, “Fire”, “Break”, “Short Circuit” state signals. MIP-2 in ACL uses 2 addresses. Signals generated by one of the loops are transmitted by AKP-1 to Rubezh-2OP prot.R3 panel as corresponding loop activation.
- Trezor-V04 produced by NPC Trezor, LLC - control of both alarm loop state and intrinsic state (“Norm”, “Alarm”, “Malfunction”, “Cable malfunction (loop break)”, “Cable malfunction (loop short circuit)”, “Decapsulation”). Trezor-V04 in ACL uses 4 addresses. "Alarm" signal generated by one of the loops is transmitted by AKP-1 to Rubezh-2OP prot.R3 panel as intrinsic loop activation.
- Format produced by Okhrannaia Technika, LLC (Forteza) controls both save area and intrinsic state using two processing channels - radio ray (RR) and infrared (IR) and generates messages on save area state: Alarm RR, Alarm IR, Decapsulation, Low voltage.
- Relef produced by Okhrannaia Technika, LLC (Forteza) controls volumetric detection zone between two parallel wires of “peaked” or “ground” type, generates messages on save area state: Alarm,Short Circuit of LP (linear part),Break of LP, High signal level, Low signal level.
- Forteza produced by Okhrannaia Technika, LLC (Forteza) controls radio-wave detection zone between receiver and transmitter, generates messages on save area state and receiver and transmitter power supply: Alarm, Low voltage.