|Power supply||10 to 14 V|
|Current consumption for 12 V power supply||no more than 12 mA|
|Number of devices in RS-485 interface||not more than 60|
|Number of scripts initiated via the gateway from one segment to another and back, in each direction||
1 to 1000
|RS-485 interface cable length||no more than 1000 m|
|USB interface cable length||no more than 2 m|
|Overall dimensions||125×84×37 mm|
|Operating temperature range||from0 to +40 °С|
|Average service life||at least 10 years|
The purpose of the gateway MS-Sh is to enable the devices of the first segment to initiate scripts of the second segment, and likewise the devices of the second segment - initiate scripts of the first segment. This is accomplished because the gateway memory contains the numbered lists of scripts using which devices of the first segment can manage scripts of the second segment, and vice versa, devices of the second segment can manage scripts of the first segment.
The gateway, ensuring cross-connections between devices of two segments for running the script, plays the role of a local router of up to 1000 two-headed intersegment links.
Example of gateways connection between RS-485 segments
LED indicator "MODE":
- continuously ON - the gateway is in service mode;
- blinks with 2 s period - the gateway is in standby mode.
LED indicators of RS-485 (1) and RS-485 (2):
- continuously ON - communication with all the devices included into the unit configuration is available;
- blink with 1 s period - communication with a part of devices is lost;
- off - no communication
Number of connection outputs:
- - RS-485 interface, with galvanic isolation — 2;
- USB – 1.