MS-PI interface repeater is a digital electronic device designed for extension of RS-485 interface line by repeating the received signal. The repeater is intended for the use with “Rubezh-OP” prot.R3 panels or panels produced by other companies providing exchange via RS-485 interface.
|Supply voltage||10 to 14 V|
Maximum number of modules in one RS-485 network
|Maximum length of RS-485 line between the two MS-PI, no more than||1000 m|
Number of external interfaces for data exchange and programming:
Length: cable of RS485 interface, no more than
USB interface cable
до 2 m
Module overall dimensions, no more than
|Weight, no more than||200 g|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +40°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
MS-PI interface repeater fulfills the following functions:
- RS-485 interface extension and data exchange between control and indicating devices and a computer located in different parts of one interface;
- cross-connectivity between control and indicating devices within one network RS-485;
- LED indication of exchange availability in the line;
- Length of RS-485 interface line immediately after the interface repeater should not exceed 1000 m.
- the time of the repeater technical availability for operation after power-up – no more than 1 s.
- when the USB is being connected the LED is blinking at a rate of 1 Hz;
- when the USB is used for data recording the LED is blinking at a rate of 5 Hz;
- lit continuously when power is connected.
- when there is no exchange via the line, the LED is off;
- when there is exchange, it blinks at a rate of exchange.
- length of a word (symbol): 5, 6, 7, 8 bits;
- number of stop bits: 1; 1,5; 2 bits;
- parity: no, evenness; oddness;
- rate: 1200; 1800; 2400; 4800; 7200; 9600; 14400; 19200; 38400; 56000; 57600, 115200 bit/sec.