|Supply voltage||from external power supply 10 to 28 V or from PoE|
Maximum current consumption in the standby mode:
- at supply voltage 12 V, no more than
- at supply voltage 24 V, no more than
The quantity of outputs for interface connection:
RS-485, galvanically isolated
|RS485 interface cable length, no more than||1000 m|
|Overall dimensions of the module, no more than||84х125х37 mm|
|Weight, no more than||200 g|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +40°С|
|Average service life||10 years|
MS-E adapter module provides the following functions:
- connection of he integrated addressable control and indicating panels via RS-485 interface to LAN-port of the computer to ensure the system control and monitoring;
- connection of the system with cross-connectivity between control and indicating units incorporated in one RS-485 network to the computer;
- LED indication of communication between the panels and the computer.
Ethernet-channel operating parameters:
- transmission rate - 100 Mbit/s
- data transfer mode - full-duplex
- used protocol - UDP
- PCs maximum quantity for the simultaneous system monitoring, max. - two
MS-E availability time after connection - no more than 3 seconds.
On the front face of the device there are LEDs to display the current state of the adapter module.
LED indicator "POWER":
- Continuously ON when power is supplied;
- OFF when power supply is not available.
LED indicator "RS-485":
- Blinks with 5 s period in a service mode (SW upgrading, configuring);
- Off when there is no configuration;
- Three-time blinking when the device is being switched on.
LED indicator "ACT/LINK":
- Blinks in case of exchange, communication via Ethernet-channel;
- Off when there is no communication;
LED indicator "100M":
- Glows steadily in case of 100 Mbit exchange rate.