MS-1 and MS-2
MS-1 and MS-2 adapter modules are digital electronic devices designed for interfacing of the addressable receiving and control devices, indication blocks, and remote control panels with a computer.
|Power supply||from PC USB|
The quantity of outputs for interface connection:
a) for MS-1:
electrically isolated USB;
b) for МС-2:
electrically isolated USB.
|RS485 interface cable length, no more than||1000 m|
USB interface cable length, up to
Module overall dimensions, no more than
|Weight, no more than||200 g|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to plus 40°С|
|Average service life||10 years|
MS-1 and MS-2 adapter modules provide the following:
- integrated addressable control and indicating panels connection via RS-485 interface to USB port of the computer to ensure the system control and monitoring;
- the system connection with cross-connection between control and indicating panels built in one RS-485 network to the computer;
- LED communication indicating between the panels and the computer.
MS availability time after connection is - no more than 1 second.
Modules power supply is realized via PC USB interface. On the front side of the device, there are LEDs intended to display the current state of the adapter module.
- when the USB is connected, but there is no exchange with the FireSec monitoring software, the LED is blinking with a frequency of 1 Hz;
- when there is exchange with the PC, the LED is blinking with a frequency of 5 Hz;
- when the communication with the PC is lost, the LED produces single flashes with a period of 2 seconds.
- when there is no exchange with the PC, the LEDs are off;
- when there is exchange with the PC, the LED is blinking at a rate of 10 Hz.