|Supply voltage||9 to 30 V|
|Current consumption in standby mode, no more than||20 mА|
Number of EDU-PT connected to one MPT-1 fire fighting module
||up to 4|
The total length of EDU-PT connection to the MPT-1 fire fighting module communication line, no more than
EDU-PT overall dimensions, no more than
|Weight, no more than||100 g|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to +55°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
EDU-PT remote control element fulfills the following functions:
- initiates MPT-1 prot.R3 firefighting module commands to start fire fighting system by pressing the “START” button;
- initiates commands to MPT-1 prot.R3 firefighting module to cancel the start of fire fighting system by pressing the “STOP” button.
- LED and buzzer operability testing by pressing the "TEST" button;
- LED state indication and operation mode of MPT-1 prot.3 module connected with EDU-PT;
- sound alarm in case of firefighting system start on MPT-1 prot.R3 firefighting module.
Under start-up conditions of MPT-1 prot.R3 fire fighting module when delay counting begins for fire fighting startup, EDU-PT initiates intermittent audible alarm at a rate of 1 Hz. Signal repetition frequency increases as the end of delay timing approaches. In case of fire fighting startup the audible alarm becomes continuous.
Up to 4 EDU-PT can be connected to one firefighting module MPT-1 prot.R3 in TM line. Each EDU-PT has an address in the addressable line so on the control and indicating panel it is possible to see from which particular RCE control it is performed. EDU-PT address is given by means of a jumper located on the device circuit board.