Valve control box ShUZ prot. R3
230 (+23/-35) V
400 (+40/–60) V
|Rated frequency||50 ±1 Hz|
|Auxiliary power consumption from mains, no more than||30 VÀ|
Grounding system type (selected with a jumper)
|Ingress protection rating||IP 31 (IP 54 upon the customer's request)|
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet overall dimentions
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 (- 30 upon the customer's request) to +55°Ñ|
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet operates the valve electric drive via the magnetic contactor. Magnetic contactor on/off switching is provided by the built-in controller command impulses upon a signal from the addressable fire alarm system control panel in the automatic control mode and manually, using control cabinet buttons, without controller.
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet ensures operation with three-phase electric drives with a rated power of 0.18 kW to 250 kW; or single-phase electric drives with a rated power of 0.18 kW to 3 kW.
- a ball valve, equipped with a limit-switch assembly – control type 1;
- a disk shutter valve, equipped with a limit-switch and reach switch – control type 2;
- a ball valve, equipped with a limit-switch assembly and performing the function of fire-tank replenishment upon signals from the level sensor – control type 3.
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet type of control shall be selected from the "Rubezh-OP" prot. R3 panel when configuring the cabinet parameters or set via “FireSec Administrator” software.
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet has 3 control modes:
type of control 1, type of control 2 – upon the control commands from the PPKOPU addressable fire alarm control panel received via the RS-R3 addressable digital line or upon the remote valve control commands.
control type 3 - upon the level sensors commands without PPKOPU involvement.
- “Manual” - upon the control buttons commands from the cabinet control panel.
- “Start lock” - when contactors are de-energized, and control is impossible.
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet performs the following functions:
- availability and parameters of power supply at the network input control;
- the device electric network's alarm circuits functional check;
- input circuits functional check from sensors (limit switches, force sensors, level sensors, remote control buttons);
- monitoring of the drive’s power supply circuit;
- The electric drive control mode local switching to one of 3 modes: Automatic / Manual / Off
- transmission of its state signals via a RS-R3 digital communication line to the addressable fire alarm system control panel;
- control of the connected electric actuator according to commands received via a RS-R3 digital communication line from the addressable fire alarm system controller, from level sensor buttons, upon commands of level sensors, or upon local control commands
The status indicators and controls are on the front side of the SHUZ prot.R3.
The ShUZ prot.R3 valve control cabinet is enclosed in a square metal casing containing the following devices:
1 - controller;
2 - incoming switch;
3 - contactors;
4 - three-phase monitor relay;
5 - terminals for external circuits connection;
6 - audible warning device;
7 - CONTROL switch;
8 - indication board.