ShUN/V prot. R3
Operating mains voltage
230 (+23/-35) V
400 (+40/–60) V
|Rated frequency||50 ±1 Hz|
|Auxiliary power consumption from mains, no more than||100 VÀ|
Grounding type (selected with a jumper)
|Ingress protection rating||IP 31 (IP 54 upon the customer's request)|
ShUN/V prot. R3 with a capacity of 0.18 to 45 kW
510 õ 410 õ 250 mm
810 õ 660 õ 270 mm
450 õ 600 õ 1600 mm
450 õ 800 õ 1600 mm
Weight, no more than:
ShUN/V prot. R3 with a capacity of 18 to 45 kW
ShUN/V prot. R3 with a capacity of 55 to 110 kW
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
|Operating temperature range||îò -25 (- 30 upon the customer's request) äî +55°Ñ|
ShUN/V prot. R3 fire-fighting control cabinet controls the electric drive via the magnetic contactor. Magnetic contactor on/off switching can be done in automatic control mode of by the built-in controller by a signal from the addressable fire alarm system panel and manually, using cabinet control buttons, without controller.
ShUN prot.R3 valve control cabinet ensures operation with three-phase electric motors with a rated power of 0.18 kW to 250 kW; or single-phase electric motors with a rated power of 0.18 kW to 3 kW.
- fire pump;
- drain pump;
- jokey pump;
- power supply at the network input availability and parameters control;
- monitoring of main circuits of the unit's electric diagram;
- open-fault and short-circuit monitoring of input circuits from sensors and electric contact pressure gauges;
- drive's power supply circuit monitoring;
- local switching of the drive control mode to one of 3 modes: Automatic / Manual / Off;
- transmission the own state signals via a RS-R3 digital communication line to the addressable fire alarm system control panel;
- control of the connected electric drive according to commands received via a RS-R3 digital communication line from the addressable fire alarm system control panel, upon commands of level sensors, or upon local control commands.
“Automatic” - when the drive operation is provided by commands from the addressable fire alarm system control panel.
“Manual” - when operation of the motor is controlled from the control panel with Start and Stop buttons.
“Off” - when the contactor is de-energized, and the motor start is impossible.
The ShUN/V prot. R3 firefighting control cabinet is represented by a square metal enclosure containing the following devices:
1 - controller;
2 - incoming switch;
3 - contactors;
4 - three-phase drive relay;
5- terminals for external circuits connection;
6 - audible warning device;
7 - CONTROL switch;
8 - indication board.
The ShUN/V prot. R3 fire-fighting control cabinet’s type of control is provided from the “Rubezh-2OP” prot. R3 panel when configuring the cabinet’s parameters or set via “FireSec Administrator” software.
In order to ensure the alarm circuit integrity control, resistors provided in the scope of supply shall be included into the scheme. The resistors shall be connected in close proximity to the sensors.