IP 212/101-64-PR prot.R3
|Power supply||from ACL (28 - 36 V)|
|Detector sensitivity||0,05 to 0,20 dB/m|
The detector remains functional when affected:
-by air flow rate
-background luminance of artificial or natural light sources
up to10 m/s
up to 12000 lx
|Temperature of the detector trip by thermal channel:||от 54 до 70 °С|
|LED flashing frequency in stand-by / "Fire" mode||0,2 Hz/2 Hz|
|Overall dimensions of the detector with base, no more than||Ø94×58 mm|
|Detector weight with base, no more than||120 g|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 to +55°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
Ways of fire detection: smoke concentration, max temperature, and temperature increase rate.
- smoke concentration measurement; ambient temperature measuring;
- temperature change rate calculation;
- measuring results processing using special algorithms and "Fire" signal transmission to receiving and control panel;
- detector operation mode indication;
- automatic dust-compensation;
- functioning test with button or OT-1 optical tester.
Power supply and data exchange of the detector is performed via a two-wire ACL.
The detachable connection between the sensor and the base provides easy installation, mounting, and maintenance of the detector. Circular contacts allow mounting of the detector without orientation with the base.
To facilitate ACL shielded cables installation, cable mounting plate is provided on the base (option).
It can be mounted on dropped ceiling using a special base combined with mounting rings.