IP 212-64 prot. R3
|Power supply||from ACL (28 - 36 V)|
|Detector sensitivity||0,05 to 0,20 dB/m|
The detector remains functional when affected:
-by air flow rate
-background luminance of artificial or natural light sources of natural light sources
up to 10 m/s
up to 12000 lx
|LED flashing frequency in stand-by / "Fire" mode||0,2 Hz/2 Hz|
|Overall dimensions of the detector with base, no more than||Ø94×44 mm|
|Detector weight with base, no more than||120 g|
|Operating temperature range||from -25 to +55°С spec.des. from -40 to +70°С|
|Average service life, at least||10 years|
- smoke concentration measurement;
- measuring results processing using special algorithms and "Fire" signal transmission to receiving and control panel;
- detector operation mode indication;
- automatic dust compensation of smoke chamber to exclude false alarms;
- functioning test with button or OT-1 special optical tester.
The detachable connection between the sensor and the socket provides easy installation, mounting, and maintenance of the detector.
Circular contacts allow easy mounting of the detector without orientation with the base.
To facilitate ACL shielded cables installation, cable mounting plate is provided on the base (option).
It can be mounted on dropped ceiling using a special base combined with mounting rings.