"Rubezh-ARM" Central addressable indication and control unit
The “Rubezh-ARM” computer is an industrial PC (automated workstation) designed to:
configure and adjust the firefighting system at the facilities;
provide ACS and fire alarm and security systems monitoring;
control all the executive devices and those integrated in the “Rubezh” fire alarm and security system.
The “Rubezh-ARM” computer provides the following functions:
- receives announcements from fire alarm control panels, controllers and other fire protection automation;
- generates unified information space;
- checks communication channels function between connected devices;
- records and stores the received announcements in long-term memory;
- displays of received data in text and symbol form the LCD monitor screen;
- provides audible alarm of emergency and warning messages (using external acoustic device);
- remote actuates automatic fire-fighting control circuits, smoke exhaust or remote alarm units in case of fire at the secured facility;
- remote resets the “Attention”, “Fire”, “Alarm” signals; exchanges data with external devises via Ethernet and/or USB communication lines;
- there is a possibility of users rights differentiation for access to control functions;
- remote access set up enables to restrict the users server access by means of network, fully forbids/allows access from all or several network computers;
- has possibility to arrange multiple work stations with different functions at the object;
The automated workstation is built on the basis of industrial computer and consists of three main functionally complete devices:
- system block - depending on “Rubezh ARM” version, provides functions of control and monitoring from 1 to 60 control panels under the “Rubezh” brand;
- a 21.5’’ monitor;
- an automatic load transfer (ALT) unit provides change of power supply terminals from main to standby if necessary.
Integrated system can be created via integration component based on the “Rubezh-ARM” indication and control computer. Integration component enables to create security complex of any size based on the “Intellekt” software complex. This integration is able to combine CCTV, fire and security alarm system, perimeter guard, ACS and PAGA systems in the integrated operating infrastructure. Moreover, installation of integration component allows integration with any SCADA system, transferring the data from “Rubezh” addressable system in form of tags.
The “Rubezh-ARM” indication and control computer is connected to the “Rubezh” control panels via the MS-1 or MS-2 adapter modules. The connection of the fire alarm control panel with “Rubezh-ARM” can be provided via USB interface.
In order to create a centralized complex fire protection control system based on “Rubezh-ARM” computer within large facilities, the system design is used with reserved data transfer channel to different security stations integrating up to 60 addressable control and indicating devices in a common network.
To monitor and control several “Rubezh” fire alarm and security systems located at different remote facilities the system creation scheme can be applied using a remote work station (located, i.e., at the dispatcher room). For this purpose a computer with "FireSec 3" software is installed at each facility. The information received from workstation is sent to “Rubezh ARM” device located at the common dispatcher post. In this case “FireSec 3 “Multiserver Task” software needs to be installed on “Rubezh ARM” computer. Its main function is a collection of information from the remote workstations (computers) and state indication of “Rubezh” security and fire alarm systems at each of the facilities.
Combined use of “Multiserver Task” and “Rubezh-ARM” allows centralized manual control of security and fire alarm systems’ automatics and firefighting located at the corresponding remote facilities.