|Supply voltage||10 - 28 V|
|Power consumption, no more than||7 W|
|Number of LED indicators for control zones and devices per page||50|
|Number of zone control buttons per page||50|
|Number of pages||5|
|Maximum number of controlled zones or indicated devices||250|
|Number of LED indicators of system condition||8|
Number of external interfaces for data exchange and programming:
Length: of RS485 interface cable, no more than
-of USB interface cable
up to 3 m
|Overall dimensions, no more than||200х160х50 mm|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +55 °С|
Main functions of the indication unit:
- signals receipt from receiving and control alarm panels;
- three-color LED indication of the controlled zones or actuators state;
- LED indication of the system state and operating modes;
- operating modes audible alarm;
- reset of the fire signal in zones using Touch Memory key.
On the front door of the panel, there are LED indicators of zones, system state, page switching and mute keys. The unit is equipped with a built-in sound buzzer providing background sound to attract the operator's attention to the events.
Display unit provides data exchange with RS-R3 panels protocol, such as Rubezh-2OP prot.R3, Rubezh-KAU prot.R3, via the RS-485 interface.
Device configuring, i.e. setting the device address in the system, data exchange rate and control zones is performed from a personal computer by means of the “FireSec Administrator” software. Device address and data exchange rate are set only via the USB interface. Database is downloaded into the unit using USB or RS-485 interfaces.
Information about a facility or its part controlled by the display unit is saved in the device while configuring. After the system configuring, the Rubezh-BI unit is able to control an addressable fire alarm system independently.
To improve the information capacity, the Rubezh-BI unit has a function of indication page selection. Number of pages is 5. The required page can be selected by pressing the corresponding button with a page number.
Maximum number of controlled zones (devices) is 250.
Fire zone state is reflected by LED indicator as follows:
- Zone is not programmed - indicator off;
- Normal - green light;
- Fire - is lit red after receipt of "Fire" event;
- Failure/loss of communication - blinks yellow at a rate of 1Hz in case of failure detection or loss of communication;
- Attention - flashing red at a rate of 1 Hz;
- Zone bypassed - is lit yellow.
- Zone is not programmed - indicator off;
- Normal, disarmed - is lit yellow when a zone is disarmed;
- Normal, armed - is lit green when a zone is armed;
- Zone violation - blinks red at a rate of 2 Hz;
- Failure/loss of communication - blinks yellow at a rate of 0.5 Hz in case of failure detection or loss of communication;
- Delay timing to input/output - blinks green at a rate of 1 Hz.
- Off (standby mode) - green;
- On (alarm mode) - red;
- Failure - yellow.
- In case of binding actuator to the indicator, one can choose from three available colors indicating different device states - green, red, yellow.
Display and control unit has the following LED indicators of the system state and operating modes of Rubezh-BIU:
- FIRE - red indicator - lights up in case of receipt of "Fire" event.
- ATTENTION - red indicator - lights up in case of receipt of "Attention" event.
- FAILURE - yellow indicator - lights up in case of fault detection or loss of communication.
- BYPASS - yellow indicator - lights up in case of zone bypass.
- ALARM - red indicator - lights up (and is lit steadily) in case of violation of the protected armed zone.
- FAILED - yellow indicator - lights up (and is lit steadily) in case of unsuccessful arming of a protected zone.
- COMMUNICATION - green indicator - is lit if communication with all controlled devices is available. Blinks in case of loss of communication with several controlled devices. Gets dark in case of loss of communication with all devices.
- POWER - green indicator - is lit steadily if voltage is available on each of two power terminals. Blinks if voltage is available on only one of power terminals.
- TEST - yellow indicator - lights up if "TEST" button is pressed.
- SOUND DISABLED - yellow indicator - lights up in mute mode. Switches on automatically in case of new alarm message. Page status indicator - 3-colour indicator - Shows the worst status of zones on the current page.
- Selected page indicator - blue indicator - is lit on an active page. Blinks on pages with new events.
Device configuring, i.e. setting the device address, data exchange rate and control zones in the system is performed from a personal computer by means of SW "FireSec 3 Administrator". Device address and data exchange rate are set only via USB interface. Database is downloaded into the unit using USB or RS-485 interfaces.
Information about object zones and devices or a part thereof controlled by Rubezh-BIU display and control unit is saved in the unit in the process of configuration.