|Supply voltage||10 - 28 V|
|Power consumption, no more than||7 W|
|Number of actuators' routings||5|
|Number of actuators, no more than||100|
Number of external interfaces for data exchange and programming:
Length: of RS485 interface cable, no more than
-of USB interface cable
up to 3 m
|Overall dimensions of the module, no more than||200х160х50 mm|
|Weight, no more than||1 kg|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 do +55 °С|
The “Rubezh-PDU-PT” remote control panel is connected with control and indicating panels via RS-485 interface and controls actuators connected to control and indicating panels only within one RS-485 network. The PDU-PT remote control panel allows to control only firefighting modules (FFM).
- remote on/off switching of the firefighting module (FFM);
- control of a single unit or a group consisting of a master and a slave firefighting module;
- control of automatic devices of the fire fighting module;
- audible alarm of FFM failures;
- LED indication of the FFM registered to routings state;
The “Rubezh-PDU-PT” remote control panel controls FFM in five routings. Maximum 100 actuators can be assigned to each routing (i.e. one maser FFM and up to 99 slave FFM can be assigned to one routing, however, the total number of FFM in all routings shall not exceed 100).
The front door of the fire fighting remote control panel is equipped with five groups of buttons (START, STOP, AUTOM. CONTROL) after pressing of which start/stop of fire fighting occurs and on/off switching of FFM automatics in the corresponding routings. Each routing of actuators corresponds to its own group of buttons. The “Test" button is intended for testing of indication, and the “Sound” button - for activation of the current alarm system (Fire, Fire fighting). Once a new alarm occurs, the sound actuates again.
One firefighting module can be assigned to several routings simultaneously. In the system it is possible to create duplicate routings of FFM control, i.e. one routing can be controlled from different fire fighting remote control panels. Routing duplicates can be created only from the fire fighting remote control panels within one RS-485 network. Duplicate control and indication is transparent - duplicate routing is controlled from any remote control panel which it is assigned to, indication of the duplicate routing state is synchronized between remote control panels.
- Power 1, 2 - constant green at the voltage of 11-30 V on power terminal, blinks at a rate of 1 Hz at the voltage of 9-11 V on power terminal, blinks at a rate of 4 Hz at the voltage of 30 V and more on power terminal, off at the voltage of below 9V on power terminal.
- BLOCKING - yellow. Lights up in the routing blocking mode.
- FAILURE- yellow. Lights up in the routing failure mode.
- COMMUNICATION - green. The light is off in case there is no configuration or communication with all the devices; it is continuously lightning in case there is communication with FFM devices, which are a part of its configuration; and the light blinks in case communication with at least one of the devices assigned to it is lost.
- "BLOCK" button indicator - is continuously lightning in case the keyboard is locked. The light is off in case when the keyboard is unlocked.
“Rubezh-PDU-PT” remote control panel has the function of access restriction to control panels. TouchMemory key user application is able to lock/unlock the keyboard. If there are no programmed user keys, the keyboard is always unlocked.