||Rubezh-KAU1 prot. R3||Rubezh-KAU2 prot. R3|
|Supply voltage||12 V DC||12 V DC|
|Intrinsic current consumption, no more than||0,15 А||0,3 А|
Current consumption of the controller (without own consumption), in case of connection
of maximum number of addressable devices, no more than
Maximum current consumption of the controller, no more than
|Galvanic isolation RS-485||No||Yes|
|Number of DCLs connected to the unit||1||2|
|DCL topology||only radial||radial or circular|
Length: DCL, no more than
interface RS485 cable, no more than
|Maximum number of addressable devices connected to one DCL:||
|Maximum number of zones in a device, no more than||250||500|
|Voltage of DCL output terminals||24 to 36 V||24 to 36 V|
|Overall dimensions, no more than||170х108х42 mm||170х108х42 mm|
|Weight, no more than||0,25 kg||0,25 kg|
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +55°С||from 0 to +55°С|
Controllers of addressable devices Rubezh-KAU prot.R3 can be used with the following equipment:
- addressable flame detectors IP 212-64 prot. R3, IP 212/101-64-PR prot. R3, IP 101-29 PR prot. R3;
- addressable manual flame detectors IPR 513-11 prot. R3;
- addressable control modules of smoke exhaust valves MDU-1 prot. R3, MDU-1S прот. R3;
- addressable personnel address modules MRO-2M prot. R3;
- addressable fire control modules MPT-1 prot. R3; fire address marks AMP-4 prot. R3;
- address marks AM-1 prot. R3 and АМ-4 prot. R3;
- addressable relay modules RM-1 prot. R3, RM-4 prot. R3, RM-1K prot. R3, RM-4K prot. R3;
- remote start devices UDP 513-11 prot. R3;
- Radio channel extension pieces of dedicated communication lines KRK-4-BS prot. R3, KRK-30-DCL prot. R3;
- addressable pump/fan control box ShUN/V prot. R3;
- addressable electrically driven valve control box ShUZ prot. R3;
- addressable backup power supply sources IVEPR 12/2 RSR prot. R3, IVEPR 12/3,5 RSR prot. R3, IVEPR 12/5 RSR prot. R3 IVEPR 24/2,5 RSR prot. R3 IVEPR 12/ХХ; IVEPR 24/ХХ;
- The access control modules MKD-2 prot. R3;
- interface modules IM-1 prot. R3;
- addressable security detectors IO 32920-2; IO 30920-2; IO 40920-2; IO 10220-2.
Main functions of the device "Rubezh-KAU" prot.R3:
- signal reception from addressable devices via communication line;
- processing information received from fire detectors and alarms;
- making decisions about alarms states in the system;
- management of firefighting and smoke exhaust, alert system at the protected site;
- Access control system;
- automatic control of DCL integrity and correct function of addressable devices;
- data exchange via RS-485 interface with other devices and computer.
The controllers work with addressable devices via one (KAU1) or two (KAU2) communication lines (DCL) and enable working with radial, circular, tree-based DCL. Total length of each dedicated communication line is no more than 3,000 m. DCL can be checked for short circuit, overload, correct function of DCL devices.
The controllers are provided with the non-volatile memory intended for addressable devices database storage and events logging.
The controller can function both independently and as a part of network.
Arming/disarming of zones using Proximity card readers or keyboards connected to addressable devices.
Assigning privileges for arming/disarming using access level setting.
Automatic activation of light and sound, personnel address system, smoke protection, firefighting devices for different situations within the system.
Registration of all events occurring within the system.
Controllers of addressable devices Rubezh-KAU1 prot. are fit with 2 power terminals 12 V each.
The device maintains logs for 1024 fire and 500 security events, as well as 51000 events of ACS where the information on the event type, date, time, communication line and a device address is recorded. All the events are recorded in non-volatile memory.
The use of addressable security detectors in the system helps organize security alarm system with identification of violated zone within the accuracy of the room and detector address.
Configuration of controllers and fire alarm system function during the installation is performed by a personal computer using the free software "FireSec Administrator" included in the scope of supply. Without recorded configuration, i.e. without addressable devises database the controller is unable to control addressable devises connected to it. Configuring is an obligatory part of system adjustment. The addressable devices controllers "RUBEZH-KAU" prot. R3 can manage the system independently after configuring.
For better visual presentation of the protected object data and monitoring of the whole system the computer can be used with installed software "FireSec Operational task". Optional.
The controllers operate in accordance with database of addressable devices recorded into them using software "FireSec Administrator".
Connection of a controller to a computer can be done via interface module MS-1, MS-2 or MS-E.
For the arrangement of distributed security and fire alarm, security alarm system and ACS schemes are used with integration of up to 60 addressable receipt-control devices or controllers into one network (RS-485) and information display on the central computer.
The panel has 2 LED indicators:
- Link - green indicator. Lights up in case of exchange availability via RS-485 interface between the controller and PC. Blinks if the controller is in the loader. In other cases, it is off.
- NORMAL - green indicator. Continuously glowing in case of voltage availability on both power terminals and its value exceeding the set threshold. In other cases flashes at a rate of 1 Hz.