IPR 513-10 Electric-contact manual fire detector
|Supply voltage||9 to 30 V|
|Current consumption in standby mode,||at most 50 μA|
|Detector resistance in "Fire" mode||500 Ohm|
|Allowable current switched by dry contacts of IPR 513-10 isp.1 at max 30V DC and max 125V AC, at most||1А|
Interference resistance as per GOST R 53325
(to nanosecond voltage pulses, electrostatic discharge, electromagnetic field):
|Detector overall dimensions||88х86х45 mm|
|Detector weight||150 g|
|Ingress protection rating||IP 41|
|Operating temperature range||from -40 to +60°С|
|Average service life||at least 10 years|
IPR 513-10 is designed in two variants: IPR 513-10 and IPR 513-10 isp.1
IPR 513-10 power supply and “Fire” signal transmission is provided via double-wire alarm loop (AL) and is accompanied with optical indicator activation at detector tripping. IPR 513-10 is designed to operate with receiving and control panels ensuring supply voltage in the alarm loop within the range of 9 to 30V, which accept detector tripping signal as steplike decrease of the detector internal resistance in normal polarity up to the value of 500 Ohm.
IPR 513-10 isp.1 power supply is realized from receiving and control panel or power supply source through Rorg in case four-wire connection is implemented. IPR 513-10 isp.1 is designed to operate with any FDCP, which may receive detector tripping signal by closing (or opening) auxiliary resistor in the alarm loop due to built-in dry contact relay. Allowable current switched by dry contacts of IPR 513-10 isp.1 at max 30V DC and max 125V AC shall be 1A, at most.
By button pressing, manual call point generates signal, which activates various engineering systems. Signal deactivation is performed by button reset using rod of max 3mm diameter. Remote activation device consists of base and housing. A PCB with radio elements and a terminal for the AL cabling is mounted on the base.
- detector power supply and tripping signal transmission is performed through two-wire alarm loop (AL) (depending on detector design);
- wide range of power supply 9-30V (depending on detector design);
- Detector activation is possible only when force of at least 1.5kg is applied. After force removal, detector remains in activated state. For button reset, it is necessary to press a lock (through the hole in the middle of the button) using any rod of max 3mm diameter, for example, screw driver;
- to inform about detector operation modes and AL state, red optical LED is provided;
- modified tripping mechanism;
- detector's housing is made of ABS impact- and wear-resistant material;
- compact overall dimensions and modern design of housing.