Designed in a plastic case with a plastic screen and "EXIT" sign. Printed-circuit board with radioelements is located inside the case. Power supply is from external 12 V direct current source. The OPOP 1-8Ì has the following features:
- ergonomic design that meets the requirements of any customer and allows for the use of fire alarm OPO 1-8Ì panel in all types of rooms, such as: educational facilities, childcare, health care centres, administration buildings and facilities, shopping malls and many other applications;
- corrugated surface of the sign helps to ensure uniform lighting of all letters;
- the casing of fire alarm panel OPOP 1-8Ì is very flexible, thus ensuring convenient installation on uneven surfaces; the case of the fire alarm panel OPOP 1-8M has through fastening holes for easy marking of mounting holes on the wall;
- low current consumption of OPOP 1-8Ì fire and security alarm panel allows for considerable reduction of electricity costs, as well as capacity costs of used power supply;
- It is possible to use OPOP 1-8Ì fire and security alarm panel in 12 V direct current networks.